This Policy covers the personal information and sensitive personal information (“personal data”) you provide us during your use of or access to this website.
This Policy explains how we use your personal information which you provide us when using our service or availing of our products through this website.
It explains how we use said personal information.
B. Information collected
When you use or access this website, including completion of survey or placing of your order, we collect, process, use the personal information you provide us.
“Personal Information” refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identify of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information, would directly and certainly identify an individual.
“Sensitive personal information” refers to personal information about: 1. race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations; 2. health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such individual, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings; 3. issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but is not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; or 4. specifically established by an executive order or law to be kept classified.
Website usage information may also be collected using cookies.
C. Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
D. How we use your personal data ?
The personal data that we collect from you is used:
1. to process your order/s, including confirmation of order/s, billing, payment;
2.to manage your account;
3. to provide you with you information you request about our services/products;
4. to send you email marketing messages and information;
5. to conduct marketing activities;
6. to target content on our website to closely match your interests;
7. to perform and improve our services;
8. to conduct surveys, research, and data gathering exercises; and
9. to comply with our legal obligations.
In processing your order we may send your personal data to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
E. To whom do we share your personal data?
From time to time, we may send your personal data to third parties which we consider may have goods or services which are of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties please email us at email@example.com
F. Rights of Data Subject
1. You have the right to refuse the collection and processing of your personal data. You also have the right to be informed and to withhold your consent to further processing in case there are any changes to information given to you. Once we are notified of the withholding of your consent, we will no longer further process your personal data except if it is required by law or lawful order.
2. You have the right to request to access to your personal data that we collect and process. You also have the right to request access to the circumstances relating to the processing and collection of your personal data, insofar as allowed by law.
3. If there is inaccuracy or error in your personal data, you may request us to immediately correct it. Upon your request, and after our correction, we will inform any recipient of your personal data of its inaccuracy and the subsequent rectification that was made.
4. You may request us to suspend, withdraw, or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of your personal data from our filing system in the absence of any other legal ground or overriding legitimate interest for the lawful processing of your personal data, or when there is substantial proof that your personal data is incomplete, outdated, false, or has been unlawfully obtained. We may notify those who have previously received your processed personal data.
5. You have the right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of your personal data, taking into account any violation of your rights and freedoms as a data subject, as provided by law.
6. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in such electronic or structured format for your further use if your personal data was processed through electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format. This right is subject to the guidelines of the National Privacy Commission.
Your rights as a data subject are also subject to limitations provided by law.
You are obliged to exercise your rights in a reasonable and non-arbitrary manner, and with regard to rights of other parties.
All requests, demands or notices which you may make under this Policy or applicable law must be made in writing, and will only be considered made and received if sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may charge a fee for the preparation and delivery of your request/s.
G. Other Websites
Our website may have links to other websites. This Policy only applies to this website. You should therefore read the privacy policies of the other websites when you are using those websites.
H. How we protect your personal data
We are committed to exercise due diligence to maintain the availability, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data provided to us and to protect them against loss or destruction, unlawful access, fraudulent misuse, unlawful destruction, alteration, contamination and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession.
We exert utmost efforts to ensure the protection of your personal data. Appropriate security measures, including the best practice rules under DPA, regulating the processing of personal data and protecting the rights of the data subject shall be implemented. We shall restrict access to your personal data to personnel who would need such information to perform their functions.
I. Amendments and Updates
We may amend or update this Policy. You agree to be bound by and to adhere to prevailing terms of this Policy as amended or updated from time to time and published on our website. Please regularly check the website for information on any amendments or changes to the Policy.